1. Purpose of processing personal information ('https://supermae.tistory.com/' or 'SuperMae') is processing personal information for the following purposes, and may be used for purposes other than the following: Do not.
- Identification of customers, identification of customers by providing service to customers, authentication, maintenance and management of membership, settlement of payment by supplying goods or services, supply of goods or services, delivery etc.
2. Processing and Retention Period of Personal Information
① ('https://supermae.tistory.com/' or 'SuperMae') has personal information that is agreed upon when collecting personal information from the information subject. We process personal information within.
② Specific personal information processing and retention period are as follows.
☞ Please refer to the example below to describe the period of holding personal information processing and personal information processing tasks, related laws, and grounds.
(Example) - Customer subscription and management: Until the service use contract or membership cancellation, but only when the bond and the debt relationship remain,
- Contracts in e-commerce: withdrawal of subscription, settlement of accounts, goods, etc. Supply record: 5 years
3. Rights and duties of information providers and legal representatives and how they are exercised The user may exercise the following rights as a personal information subject.
① The Subject of Information may exercise any personal information protection rights related to SuperMae ('https://supermae.tistory.com/' or 'SuperMae') at any time.
1. Personal information inquiry request
2. If there is an error,
3. Delete request
4. Process stop request
4. Creating an item of personal information to process
① ('https://supermae.tistory.com/' or 'SuperMae') is processing the following personal information items.
- Required items: Cookies
- Optional: Login ID
5. Destruction of personal information ('SuperMae') will, in principle, destroy personal information without delay when the purpose of processing personal information is achieved. The procedures, deadlines and methods of destruction are as follows.
- Destruction procedure
The information entered by the user is transferred to a separate DB after completion of the purpose (separate documents in the case of paper) and is stored or temporarily destroyed after a certain period of time according to internal policies and other related laws. At this time, the personal information transferred to DB will not be used for other purposes unless it is under the law.
- Destruction period
In the case where the personal information of the user has elapsed, within 5 days from the end of the holding period, if the personal information such as attaining the purpose of processing the personal information, abolishing the service or ending the business becomes unnecessary, We delete the personal information within five days from the day when it is considered that the processing of the personal information is unnecessary.
6. Installation, operation and rejection of automatic collection of personal information
① SuperMae uses 'cookies' which store usage information and load frequently to provide personalized services. ② Cookies are a small amount of information sent by the server (http) used to run the website to the user's computer browser and may be stored on the hard disk of the user's PC. end. Purpose of Cookie: It is used to provide optimized information to users by identifying the types of visits and usage of each service and websites visited by users, popular searches, security access, and so on. I. Installing cookies • Operation and denial: You can refuse to store cookies via the Options setting in the Tools> Internet Options> Privacy menu at the top of your web browser. All. If you refuse to store cookies, you may have difficulty using customized services.
7. Wrote Personal Information Protection Officer
① SuperMae ('https://supermae.tistory.com/' or 'SuperMae') is responsible for the handling of personal information, and handling complaints and remedies for information related to personal information processing. In order to protect the privacy of personal information,
▶ Head of Personal Information Protection
※ It leads to personal information protection department.
▶ Personal information protection department
② The Subject of Information shall disclose all personal information protection related complaints, complaints and damages remedies that occurred when using the service (or business) of SuperMae ('https://supermae.tistory.com/' or 'SuperMae' You can contact the person in charge of protection and the department in charge. SuperMae ('https://supermae.tistory.com/' or 'SuperMae') will respond to inquiries from informational entities without delay and handle them.
8. Change of personal information processing policy
① This personal information processing policy will be applied from the effective date. If there are additions, deletions and corrections of changes in accordance with laws and policies, we will notify you through announcements 7 days before the change.
9. Personal information security measures ('SuperMae'), pursuant to Article 29 of the Personal Information Protection Act, take the following technical, administrative and physical measures to ensure safety.
1. Technical measures against hacking
<SuperMae> ('SuperMae') installs a security program to prevent leakage and damage of personal information caused by hacking or computer virus, periodically renews and inspects, installs system in an area controlled from outside, Are monitored and blocked.
2. Encryption of personal information
Your personal information is encrypted and stored and managed so that only you can know it. Your important data is protected by a separate security function, such as encrypting file and transfer data, or using the file lock function.
3. Keeping records and preventing forgery
We maintain and maintain records of access to the personal information processing system for at least six months. We use security features to prevent forgery, theft, and loss of access logs.
4. Restrict access to personal information
We take necessary measures to control access to personal information through granting, modifying, and deleting access rights to the database system that handles personal information. We also control unauthorized access from outside by using an intrusion prevention system.